miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

My Precious Anemone




Our teacher asked us to write a love poem towards our first love, At first, i didnt feel like writing in a complex way, still, i felt inspired to remember myself and what i thought, during the stages of my first love.


To My Precious Anemone 

A scattered dream that turns into a far off memory
A far off memory that becomes a scattered dream
I wanna line the pieces up
Yours and mine 

Anemone, that was her name, I think
For her blossoming was that overwhelming 
Or was it her siren figure, which slowed down timing 
Or those gorgeous blue eyes, as shining as the caribean sea 

Was her that special?
well, for my eyes which needed cure for such beauty and grace 
and my body would not answer
nor my wasted heart, blinded by you, beautiful Anemone of mine 

At least that was what you showed 
because in the end, you knew my self and soul you owned
Though i knew your intentions were not pure 
I still fell for it for sure 

You were the flower in my garden,
My sun and my sky
I felt like in Eden´s Grden back then
When you turned my shadow into light 

But so happy was I,
For I knew you would hold my hand in every dream at night 
Thought our love would last long 
Oh, sweet Anemone, now its me who is ashamed to say 
That for me, you were the right kind of wrong 

1 comentario:

  1. I´m speechless.
    Either as a poet or a songwriter I really think you are a very talented young man. Congratulations on your creativity and effort. Your poem is very expressive and moving. It´s a pleasure to read you. Thanks for sharing!
    10 (ten)

    ResponderEliminar